Thursday 1 June 2017

Mother of Pearl Capsule collection

Since the beginning of the year, I've been experimenting with some pieces of Mother of Pearl from my stash of goodies. Learning on how to cut/saw, polish, shape etc the material ('Nacre' in French). It's been a rather messy study though the results have been rewarding. It reverberated in just a small handful of earrings which I'd presented them briefly during my participation in JEMA (please see my previous Blog posts) at my studio.

I happy to say that a few of the designs will be available to purchase in the next few days. The quantity is very limited unfortunately so brace yourselves!

Here are just some which I'll be listing soon. They'll be available oxidised or not as an option.

See you soon for the update!





No comments:

Post a Comment