Wednesday 17 November 2010

My next Expovente at T-mode

If you're in town(Paris of course don't be silly) on the weekend of the 26th, 27th and the 28th of November come visit me at the marathon Creator's market, and I'll be sharing my space with Lunaticart from Etsy of course.

T-mode (Espace d'animator des blanc manteaux)
48 Rue vieille du temple
75004 Paris

Firstly I must say on a personal note, that I'm not a huge fan of the organizer's choice of images so far especially with these 2 twin Barbie dolls fondling each other in full glory, but hey beggers can't be choosers right. Ahmm but how is it representing tactile creations as such? It's somehow lacking some kind of intelligence just like the subjects you've chosen. There'll be 95 creators showcasing their finest handmade wares... not 95 naked chics possibly shopping or selling their "wares", oh great and it says 'Free entry' as well.

Thank goodness the saving grace is in it's location; at one of the most popular places for hipsters from around the world to visit in Paris, Marais. One can find in the immediate area of this venue are shops like Muji(one of my fave places to shop for non-label zen looking items, hence the name Muji in japanese means 'no label' indeed!), Corpus Cristie, COS(again my absolute fav!), Comptoir de cotoniere, yummmmy-to-die for falafel and cheese cake etc. It's nearer to St. Paul metro if you're thinking of coming, in a massive space that can fit up to fully clothed 100 creators.

Ok, pixel off now ciao ciao poodles

No comments:

Post a Comment